A selection of articles related to siwa oasis.
Original articles from our library related to the Siwa Oasis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Siwa Oasis.
- Amon, Amun, Imen, Primeval Creator God mentioned in the Pyramid Texts together with his wife Amanuet. Often called "The Hidden One" and associated with the invisible wind. Another name was "He who abides in all things", the ba of all...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- In Nomine Babalon: Sacred Whoredom in a Thelemic Context
- Naked and trembling, pressed against my bare body, he whispered into my hair, "can I kiss you?" Instead of answering with words, I turned my face up to him. When our lips met, it felt as if some part of him opened up around me like a cocoon. I...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Siwa Oasis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Siwa Oasis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Finding Unexpected Refuge in Egypt
- The hard work of the trip behind us, we decided to spend a few days relaxing at Adrère Amellal, a luxury eco-lodge near the oasis of Siwa, in Egypt's western desert.
- Save The Date: Preventing Heirloom Date Palm Extinction in Egypt's Siwa Oasis
- Much to the dismay of habibis worldwide who believe they are deserving of the title, the best dates might, in fact, be growing on palms in the Siwa Oasis.
- 9 Ways to Enjoy Egypt's Siwa Oasis
- Isolated in the heart of Egypt's Western Desert, away from urbanization, Siwa Oasis lies 50 km east of the Libyan borders.
- Tourists drawn to hot springs, natural beauty of Egypt's remote Siwa Oasis
- The Siwa Oasis is located 820 kilometers (510 miles) from the capital, between Cairo and the Egyptian-Libyan border. The eastern gate to the Amazigh lands, it is also known as the Palm Land, called Sekht-am by the pharaohs.