A selection of articles related to sixty.
Original articles from our library related to the Sixty. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sixty.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. 5:3 And Adam...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And he began again to teach by the sea side: and there was gathered unto him a great multitude, so that he entered into a ship, and sat in the sea; and the whole multitude was by the sea on the land. 4:2 And he taught them many things by...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 27:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When a man shall make a singular vow, the persons shall be for the LORD by thy estimation. 27:3 And thy estimation shall be of the male from...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side. 13:2 And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore. 13:3 And he spake many things unto...
New Testament >> Matthew
Sixty is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sixty books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Game Sixty-Eight: Ducks vs. Devils (3/14/16)
- Game Sixty-Eight: Ducks vs. Devils (3/14/16). Home cooking needed for an Anaheim side on their longest skid since 2015.
- Sixty pounds later, Holley getting second lease on football life
- GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- For two years, he sat and watched, mostly unable to get on the field thanks to a lingering hip injury that nearly ended his career. So Thomas Holley had a choice to make.
- Sixty Signs Partnership Agreement with Altibox to Help Develop Next Generation
- BERGEN, Norway ― TV experience company Sixty has announced that it has signed a strategic partnership with Altibox which will see Sixty apply its expertise and experience to support the development of Altibox's latest generation set-top box (STB).
- Sixty-six people have been killed in traffic accidents since January 1
- Sixty-six people have been killed on the roads since January 1, according to the Transportation Ministry. The National Road Safety Authority, added that of those 66, six people were killed in bicycle crashes.
- Sixty applications opened with Teach First in South Wales following campaign
- A total of 60 applications from the South Wales area have now been opened to change careers through Teach First following our recruitment campaign, a 50% increase on the same period last year. The 'Change Career, Change Lives' teacher recruitment ...
Related searchescerebellar vermis where is it
coffea arabica history and legend
list of extinct mammals bats