- M.A. (Semester – I) Examination, 2009.
- PART – I (MCQ) (COMPULSORY)
- (xvi) 'Siyasat Nama' was written by ______. (a) Firdausi. (b) Masudi.
- Siyasatnama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A great deal of his approach to governing is contained within the Siyasatnama which is in a tradition of Persian-Islamic writing known as the "Mirrors for Princes" .
- Amazon.com: The Book of Government or Rules for Kings: The Siyar
- Amazon.com: The Book of Government or Rules for Kings: The Siyar al Muluk or Siyasat-nama of Nizam al-Mulk (9780700712281): Hubert Darke: Books.
- Siyasatnama | Facebook
- Siyasatnama - Description: Siyāsatnāma (Persian: سياست نامه, "Book of Government"), also known as Siyar al-muluk (Arabic:سیرالملوک, i.
- Siyasat Nama Promo - YouTube
- Feb 19, 2009 Siyasat Nama. Add to. Indus News Siyasat nama( Topic (Dr Abdul Qadir)...
Siyasatnama is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Siyasatnama books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesslaking battle strategy
meaning of dreams about partner
man and spirituality
anglo-burmese british occupation
militia state sponsored militias