A selection of articles related to sjgrens syndrome.
Original articles from our library related to the Sjgrens Syndrome. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sjgrens Syndrome.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Sjgrens Syndrome is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sjgrens Syndrome books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Global Sjgren's Syndrome Report - Analysis, Technologies & Epidemiology
- GlobalData epidemiologists estimate that within the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan), as shown in Figure 1, the diagnosed prevalent cases of SS will increase from 3,210,390 cases in 2014 to 3,533,298 cases in ...
- High incidence of pruritus found among patients with primary Sjögren's syndrome
- Researchers surveyed 20 patients with primary Sjögren's syndrome who met the American College of Rheumatology criteria, and underwent rheumatologic and dermatologic evaluations between February 2014 and March 2015. Patients had a mean age of ...
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals Expands Clinical Development of Resunab(TM) With Phase
- Patients with SLE have an increased frequency of related autoimmune problems, such as Sjogren's syndrome and antiphospholipid syndrome that require additional treatments. SLE may occur with other autoimmune conditions, such as thyroiditis, hemolytic ...