A selection of articles related to skadhi.
Original articles from our library related to the Skadhi. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Skadhi.
- ("The Shadowy One" or "She Who Strikes Fear") Sgathach or Skadi. Irish/Scottish. Warrior woman and prophetess. The Goddess of martial arts. The destroyer aspect of the Dark Goddess. A great sword warrior and instructor. Patroness of...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Skadhi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Skadhi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Happily Heathen: Offerings For The Gods – Part One – The Vanir
- [Author's Note: Before I get started, I want to briefly address the latest Heathen controversy. Recently the infamous leader of a large Asatru organization made yet another inflammatory, racist comment.
- Wyrd Words: Prayer
- Greetings, and welcome back to Wyrd Words. Keeping the Thor in Thursdays, here on Agora! Prayer is one of those contentious topics in the Heathen community that often stirs up more trouble than good.
- 'Death by chocolate' plot to kill Sir Winston Churchill
- The people who respond to Guardian threads are, sadly, mostly quite sane and lack colourful nicknames like Skadhi the Raverner (who I suspect is really a Guardian reader trying to wind you all up). Anyway, about this 'story'; anything familiar about it?
- UKIP are not 'far Right'. There's nothing extremist about rejecting the
- Imagine that a report came out linking people's unease with inequality and poverty to extreme Left-wing violence of the Baader-Meinhof variety, showing that Labour voters shared some of the same concerns with supporters of the Communist Party or other ...
- Chuva está longe do Rio de Janeiro
- Cariocas e fluminenses vão continuar vendo o sol forte e o céu azul e sonhando com alguma chuva. As imagens de satélite até mostram nuvens sobre o mar, ao largo do litoral sul do Rio de Janeiro, mas que se movimentam para o oceano, se afastando do ...