A selection of articles related to skin deep.
Original articles from our library related to the Skin Deep. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Skin Deep.
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron, saying, 13:2 When a man shall have in the skin of his flesh a rising, a scab, or bright spot, and it be in the skin of his flesh like the plague of leprosy; then he shall be brought unto Aaron the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
Skin Deep is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Skin Deep books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Nina' biopic criticism not just skin deep
- Simone's daughter and others have decried the choice to cast a lighter-skinned actress as the black activist since Saldana took the part in 2012. Her skin was apparently darkened for the role, and she wears a prosthetic nose.
- More than Skin Deep: Why...
- As biopics go, “Nina” may be one of the most talked about and controversial biographical films in recent memory—and it won't even be in theaters for another month.
- Stars Go Skin Deep When Cleaning Up For Awards Season
- Three to four days before walking the red carpet, Keith recommends booking a soothing and hydrating facial like the Ritz-Carlton Spa's Red Carpet Radiance facial, which includes a deep brush cleanse, skin radiance mask, age-defying crystal massage, ...
- Skin deep: should Australia consider name-blind resumes?
- Usman W. Chohan does not work for, consult, own shares in or receive funding from any company or organization that would benefit from this article, and has disclosed no relevant affiliations beyond the academic appointment above.
- Effects Of Toledo Tattoo Artist's Work Are More Than Skin Deep
- A few months ago, when we were in Toledo, Ohio, we spotted a small item in the Toledo City Paper about a tattoo artist named Brian Finn. Finn has been tattooing for nearly 20 years. These days, he does it on his days off, too — but not for just anyone.