A selection of articles related to skin diseases.
Original articles from our library related to the Skin Diseases. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Skin Diseases.
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron, saying, 13:2 When a man shall have in the skin of his flesh a rising, a scab, or bright spot, and it be in the skin of his flesh like the plague of leprosy; then he shall be brought unto Aaron the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Skin Diseases is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Skin Diseases books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Water shortage: Abusco students suffer skin diseases
- Male students of Abuakwa State College in the Eastern Region, are battling with different types of skin diseases following a prolonged water shortage. Bedbugs have also taken over both the male and female dormitories. The situation coupled with the ...
- Inflammatory Skin Diseases Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2015
- The report, Inflammatory Skin Diseases Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2015″ provides an overview of Inflammatory Skin Diseases clinical trials scenario.
- Researchers have revealed how a rare genetic skin condition causes aggressive
- Fragile skin that blisters easily: 90 percent of the patients that suffer from the skin condition recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa (RDEB) develop rapidly progressing cutaneous squamous cell carcinomas, a type of skin cancer, by the age of 55.
- You Asked: How Often Should I Shower?
- Dry, cracked skin opens up gaps for infection-causing germs to slip through. That means frequent bathing when your skin is already dry—and especially as you age, when your skin becomes thinner and less hydrated—may increase the odds of coming down ...
- 5 Foods & Spices That Can Prevent & Help Treat Diseases
- Honey can lower blood pressure, which is an important risk factor for heart disease. It can reduce total and LDL cholesterol while raising levels of HDL significantly, which is the good cholesterol.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.