- Look into my eyes: can 10 minutes of staring make you hallucinate?
- Gaze adoringly at your loved one, and they will soon look deformed, monstrous or like your mother, according to a study. One writer puts it to the test. Would you look at this man for 10 minutes?
- Geoffrey Hill
- Studying the Enochian language decoded by Dr John Dee, after the nightly skrying of Edward Kelley, does not necessarily get us much further. Our short seemingly unproblematical sentence has turned out to be full of actually unendurable problems.
- Priesthood – A Modern Pagan View
- I'm a Druid and a priest. I'm ordained as a priest in the Universal Gnostic Fellowship, and I am sworn as a priest of Cernunnos and a priest of Danu – though not as a priest of Morrigan.
- Slovakia fears clashes with people smugglers
- Interior Minister Robert Kalinak says Ukraine's government has limited control over the situation and those trading in humans are now well armed.
- Asus' UL30A 13.3-inch ultraportable notebook
- Netbooks are often decried for their lack of horsepower, and rightfully so. After nearly a year with an Eee PC, I've come to the conclusion that it's just fast enough for the basics, but definitely not peppy enough to fill in as my only mobile PC.
Skrying is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Skrying books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchessub-harpoon missile
knowledge economy characteristics
abu bakr death of abu bakr