A selection of articles related to sky god.
Original articles from our library related to the Sky God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sky God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Sky God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sky God books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- No Man's Sky hands-on: My God, it's full of stars
- There was plenty left to see in this neighbourhood, but the limited time I was permitted with the No Man's Sky was quickly winding down. I tapped the PlayStation controller's touchpad to call up the galaxy map.
- Review: God and Devil Gamble on a Soul in 'Cabin in the Sky'
- The Devil and the Lord fight a war by proxy for the soul of a sweet but feckless fellow in “Cabin in the Sky,” an all-black musical from 1940 that kicks off the Encores! season at City Center.
- Thousands Of ISIS Documents Apparently Leaked To British Media
- Names, addresses and phone numbers of some 22,000 ISIS recruits — and information about the network that recruited them — are reportedly part of a trove of data that Sky News says it received from a former member of the extremist group.
- Exclusive — 'Eye in the Sky' Director Gavin Hood Talks Morality of Drone
- Eye in the Sky is a challenging film about a highly contentious subject: the ethics and morality of targeted drone warfare. In fact, the whole film is a kind of ...
- Kendall Rock '15 Screens “God's in the Garage” at Big Sky Film Fest
- “I really want people to be able to see the power of music and of art, and the way it works in so many different people's lives,” says Kendall Rock '15 of her film “God's in the Garage.
Sky God Topics
joint structural classification
healthsouth accounting scandal
inuit mythology anirniit
poverty line in the united states