A selection of articles related to sky goddess.
Original articles from our library related to the Sky Goddess. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sky Goddess.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
Sky Goddess is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sky Goddess books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- An Artist's Search for the Secret of the Sky Goddess
- Cloak of the Maternal Sky. 230. Matrix of Eternity.
- COSMIC SPACE AND ARCHETYPAL TIME: DEPICTIONS OF THE
- Nut was considered the sky–goddess par excellence in ancient Egypt.
- EGYPTIAN PANTHEON
- example the sky, earth, wind, or sun. They took the form of animals or combined animal and human forms.
- Pagan Gods of Egypt
- Goddess of Delta/Lower Egypt. Uraeus serpent. Geb.
- The Continuation of the Plague Judgments on the gods of Egypt
- Goddess of Delta/Lower (northern) Egypt. Uraeus serpent. Geb.
Suggested News Resources
- The Moon: Our Cosmic Mother
- Hathor, the sky goddess, is the celestial cow, and is depicted as carrying the moon disk between her horns. From her breasts flow the stars and Milky Way.
Suggested Web Resources
- Nut (goddess) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- She was originally the goddess of the nighttime sky, but eventually became referred to as simply the sky goddess.
- Sky & Weather Gods of Greek Mythology THEOI.COM
- Sky & Weather Gods of Greek Mythology : Helius, Selene, Eos, Boreas, Zephyrus , Hesperus, Atlas, Horae, Hesperides, Zeus, Hera, Nyx, Hemera, Uranus, etc.
- Nut, Sky Goddess, Mother of the Gods...
- Aug 13, 2001 Nut, Sky Goddess, Mother of the Gods...
- Naomi Gray: Bird's Eye View Paintings
- I paint animals, especially birds, and landscapes as an allegory of my adventures that have been inspired by a dream to fly like the birds.
Sky Goddess Topics
Related searchesshinagawa tokyo history
shiraz grape origin
whistling musical whistling
mahatma gandhi vision for india