- Chaos God of Desire, and Warhammer nerd slang for something nice or delightful.
- Slaanesh Subjugator.pdf - Games Workshop
- The Subjugator embodies the essence of Slaanesh: lithe, swift and deadly.
- Emperors Children Warband
- the Chaos god Slaanesh.
- Emperor's Children Experimental Army List Version 1.0
- Slaanesh is the Lord of Pleasure, Prince among the Chaos Gods.
- Warriors of Chaos
- Finally, Slaanesh thought that it would be immensely pleasurable to not only increase his power, but to thwart the older Chaos Gods in their power grab.
- Chainsword Winner Announcement!
- But Slaanesh be damned if the man didn't scream like a woman! Anyone would think that the process of having all his nerve endings slowly pulled out one by one was anything short of bliss! "Lie still!
- VGW's crash course to the world of Warhammer 40000
- There are four Chaos gods: Khorne, the god of blood and war, Slaanesh, the god of pleasure and debauchery, Nurgle, the god of disease and pestilence, and Tzeentch, the god of sorcery and change (mutation).
- Slaanesh - Warhammer 40K Wiki - Space Marines, Chaos, planets
- A Noise Marine of Slaanesh Mark of Slaanesh A variant Mark of Slaanesh The Chaos Star of Slaanesh A.
- Chaos (Warhammer) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- with the aim of gaining total domination over the entire setting.
- Slaanesh - Lexicanum
- Jul 23, 2011 Slaanesh is the Chaos God of lust, excess, pleasure, perfection and hedonism.
- Slaanesh Dev
- Slaanesh Dev. Slaanesh's Development for hand held consoles: GP32, Zodiac, GP2X, Dingoo A320 and Pandora. Monday, April 26, 2010.
Slaanesh is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Slaanesh books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.