- Edna Slann dies at Grantley Court home weeks after she was filmed begging for food
- Surrey Police have so far made no arrests, but in the latest development officers searched a home in Cheam, Surrey, two days after Mrs Slann's death.
- This year's Grammy celebration, broadcast in living colour
- The last room contained a reminder that the beauty of diversity is not always welcome in many parts of the world.
- Police investigate neglect claims following death of care home pensioner
- Police have now begun an investigation into Mrs Slann's death and the treatment of other patients at Grantley Court nursing home, in Cheam, south-west London following its closure in December on the orders of the Care Quality Commission (CQC) health ...
- Edna Slann bruised and malnourished at Grantley Court home
- Smiling for the camera and enjoying time with her family, Edna Slann was a lively and happy grandmother. But a ten-week stay at one of Soondressen and Maleenee Cooppen's nursing homes left the 89-year-old malnourished, badly bruised, scarred, and ...
Slann is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Slann books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheseulers formula history
codecision procedure diagram