- Watch: 'Bloodied' PETA volunteer hangs from meat hook to recreate slaughterhouse
- Passersby in Kala Ghoda on Wednesday were shocked to see a bloodied woman hanging from a meat hook on the sidewalk. Flanking her on both sides were carcasses of pigs. Of course, everything from the blood to the carcasses were fake, but that didn't ...
- TN Government Asked To File Report On Slaughter Houses
- CHENNAI: The Union government has asked the State government to file a report by Friday (March 11) on whether slaughter houses in the State have complied with the directions of the 2012 Supreme Court order. In a letter dated March 7, Anil Sant, joint ...
- Operator of Miami illegal slaughterhouse to challenge animal-cruelty law
- Still, Acosta's defense lawyer notes, the slaughterhouse cases are tough because Florida's animal-abuse law does not require “specific intent” to commit cruelty, even toward livestock.
- This Virtual Reality Slaughterhouse Could Turn You Vegetarian
- Bleeding animal carcasses, piglets torn from their mothers, and the harrowing squeals of pigs being led to slaughter could be coming to a university campus or high street near you. Well, kind of.
- Two More Defendants Sentenced in Petaluma Slaughterhouse Case
- A second defendant, slaughterhouse employee Eugene Corda, 65, was sentenced to six months of home confinement and three years of probation. The Petaluma slaughterhouse's other owner, Jesse Amaral, was sentenced last month to a year in prison.
Slaughterhouse is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Slaughterhouse books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesunit 731 vivisection
maze hm prison breakout
jefferson salamander reproduction
samuel p huntington quotes
coastal geography spits