A selection of articles related to slave power.
Original articles from our library related to the Slave Power. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Slave Power.
- The Quest For Power
- Some think power is the ability to instigate change. Others view power as a mechanism of control. Whether it's control over circumstances or individuals, power is a precarious element, no less dangerous than a vial of nitroglycerine. Perhaps true power is...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- You Have The Power: A Defense For Christians Doing Magick
- Recently, Pope John Paul II created a flap when he pronounced, when speaking to some visiting group, that we needed to remember that God includes both genders, and that the feminine aspect of the Deity was as important as the masculine aspect which has become,...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Questions and Answers about Power Animals
- Question : So, what does it mean to work with 'power' animals? Are we working with an individual animal, say the 'possum down the street or the wolf at the zoo? Answer : Well, sorry to say, no. When you work with a 'power' animal (I've got to find a better...
Symbology >> Animals
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Ace of Swords: Seizing the Power of Discernment
- "For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 KJV I have...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- An Overview of Core Shamanism
- Core shamanism developed out of research done by Dr. Michael Harner. He discovered that all over the world, while the overall approaches to shamanism may be different, there were key elements in common. Dr. Harner then set about synthesizing these elements so...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- The Creative Process in Magick
- Each of us creates every moment of his or her entire life by sending out thoughts, feelings, emotions, prayers or declarations into the Matrix, being the energy weavings of the universe. We can send out new thougths that might change the energy patterns, or...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Slave Power is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Slave Power books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- In South Sudan, City of Hope Is Now City of Fear
- Before South Sudan became independent, Sudan's leaders tried everything in their power to prevent the south from breaking off. Oppression. Neglect.
- Their Brand Is Demagogic Rage: Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and Our Sad New Politics
- The difference these days lies in the power of the visual over newsprint, and in the high-stakes competition among media corporations: Incivility is pretty much all that attracts viewers (and advertisers) to the televised debates.
- Zootopia Nails the Relationship Between Prejudice and Racism
- (Friedrich Nietzsche would be furious at the “slave morality” that has conquered them.) But I disagree with Lang's assertion that “it doesn't really work to have a film about the 'Other' in which ...
- 7 surprising facts about St. Patrick's Day
- He was living in Scotland or Wales (scholars can't agree which) when he was kidnapped at age 16 by Irish raiders and sold as a slave, reports Catholic Online . He spent years in Ireland herding sheep until he escaped.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Slave Power Topics
Related searchespan-indian resistance movement
west germanic languages family tree
luxury good perception
mexican american culture
yaqui history of the yaqui
steal the old mans pack