A selection of articles related to slave power.
Original articles from our library related to the Slave Power. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Slave Power.
- The Quest For Power
- Some think power is the ability to instigate change. Others view power as a mechanism of control. Whether it's control over circumstances or individuals, power is a precarious element, no less dangerous than a vial of nitroglycerine. Perhaps true power is...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- You Have The Power: A Defense For Christians Doing Magick
- Recently, Pope John Paul II created a flap when he pronounced, when speaking to some visiting group, that we needed to remember that God includes both genders, and that the feminine aspect of the Deity was as important as the masculine aspect which has become,...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Questions and Answers about Power Animals
- Question : So, what does it mean to work with 'power' animals? Are we working with an individual animal, say the 'possum down the street or the wolf at the zoo? Answer : Well, sorry to say, no. When you work with a 'power' animal (I've got to find a better...
Symbology >> Animals
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Ace of Swords: Seizing the Power of Discernment
- "For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 KJV I have...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- An Overview of Core Shamanism
- Core shamanism developed out of research done by Dr. Michael Harner. He discovered that all over the world, while the overall approaches to shamanism may be different, there were key elements in common. Dr. Harner then set about synthesizing these elements so...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- The Creative Process in Magick
- Each of us creates every moment of his or her entire life by sending out thoughts, feelings, emotions, prayers or declarations into the Matrix, being the energy weavings of the universe. We can send out new thougths that might change the energy patterns, or...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Slave Power is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Slave Power books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE SLAVE POWER
- THE SLAVE POWER. THEODORE PARKER. EDITED WITH NOTES by JAMES K .
- slave power, played a crucial role in turning Thoreau and Emerson
- slave power, played a crucial role in turning Thoreau and Emerson into abolitionists.
- XDC 6000 Watt Series Slave Power Supply
- Operating Manual for XDC Series Slave Power Supply. Limited. Warranty.
- 400-230-000-C (PB112-12VDC) ENG.fm
- Slave Unit. The slave unit receives the signal sent by the master unit and activates its load.
Suggested News Resources
- The Civil War Isn't Tragic Cont.
- As an example of how such leverage could translate into a Slave Power, six of the eight Supreme Court justices appointed by Jackson and his handpicked successor were Southerners, including Chief Justice Roger B.
Suggested Web Resources
- Slave Power - Conservapedia
- Oct 28, 2009 Slave Power was pejorative - but deserved, and accurate - term used by opponents of slavery in the U.S.
- Rich Broderick: Slave Power Shall Rise Again
- Apr 28, 2011 The Slave Power was not made up exclusively of slave-holders and slave traders .
- Amazon.com: The Slave Power: The Free North and Southern
- Amazon.com: The Slave Power: The Free North and Southern Domination, 1780- 1860 (9780807126004): Leonard L. Richards: Books.