A selection of articles related to slave.
Original articles from our library related to the Slave. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Slave.
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Elhaz is the seventh Rune of the second aett (group of eight). Its name means "elk," in the European sense of the word. The European elk is essentially the same animal as the North American "moose." The North American elk (wapiti) is a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- St. Patrick
- The arrival in Antrim of a young Caledonian slave named Succat would hardly seem worthy of historical note, but that slave became St. Patrick, patron saint of Ireland and the person responsible for opening the land to Christianity. Patrick began by converting...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Slave is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Slave books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Trump Model: Felt Like 'Slave' Working for Donald's Agency
- A Jamaican-born fashion model is taking on Donald Trump, saying the modeling agency owned by the presidential candidate lured her to New York to work at age 17 with the promise of riches and fame and then treated her “like a slave.” The model, Alexia ...
- WGN's Underground' Surfaces: A Slave Drama That Resonates Today
- The new WGN America series "Underground" upends the traditional slavery narrative in just about every respect imaginable -- from the music, to the camera work, to the storyline. "We wanted to in every way defy expectations," said Anthony Hemingway, who ...
- California Man Says He Served as Sex Slave After Adoption
- SAN JOSE, Calif. — A man has filed a lawsuit against a California couple he says used him as a sex slave after adopting him from an orphanage in Russia at the age of 9. Denis Flynn, 23, said his father, Ralph Flynn, would abuse him more and more ...
- Long term effects of slave exporting in West Africa
- Historical events can sometimes have consequences that last long after the events have finished. An important part of Africa's past is its history of slave exporting.
- The Truth About Plantations - Visiting Slave Plantation
- The Whitney Plantation was a sugar cane plantation. Harvesting sugar cane is one of the most difficult tasks a slave could have. A mixture of the Louisiana heat plus physically extracting the cane was painful.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.