A selection of articles related to slave.
Original articles from our library related to the Slave. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Slave.
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Elhaz is the seventh Rune of the second aett (group of eight). Its name means "elk," in the European sense of the word. The European elk is essentially the same animal as the North American "moose." The North American elk (wapiti) is a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- St. Patrick
- The arrival in Antrim of a young Caledonian slave named Succat would hardly seem worthy of historical note, but that slave became St. Patrick, patron saint of Ireland and the person responsible for opening the land to Christianity. Patrick began by converting...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Slave is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Slave books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The African Slave Trade
- slaves from Africa and inflicted stiff penalties on those who attempted to do so. also gave U.S.
- FINDING SLAVE RECORDS
- Government and Heritage Library. State Library of North Carolina. NC Department of Cultural Resources.
Suggested News Resources
- Second-largest US Indian tribe expels slave descendants
- By Steve Olafson OKLAHOMA CITY (Reuters) - The nation's second-largest Indian tribe formally booted from membership thousands of descendants of black slaves who were brought to Oklahoma more than 170 years ago by Native American owners.
- Morning Mix: On The Trail Bachmann Wants Slave Wages
- by Robin M. Hurricane Irene may be grabbing the headlines, but that doesn't mean that presidential candidate Michele Bachmann isn't creating some storms of her own.
- The War on Drugs wins fans with 'Slave Ambient'
- The band's latest album, “Slave Ambient,” has won stellar reviews.
- Cherokee Nation Expels Descendants Of Tribe's Black Slaves
- After a long legal fight, the Cherokee nation ousted thousands of descendants of black slaves who had long been official members of the tribe.
- Vogue magazine sparks racism row over article on 'slave earrings'
- By Deborah Arthurs Fashion magazine Vogue has sparked a worldwide race row after it ran a trend story on what it labelled 'slave earrings'.
Suggested Web Resources
- Slavery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The first African slaves arrived in Hispaniola in 1501. In 1518, Charles I of Spain agreed to ship slaves directly from Africa.
- $LAVE SKATEBOARDS | SPRING 2011
- LAVE RADIO TELEVISION - Holiday 2010 Catalog.
- Slave - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- a person held in servitude as the chattel of another. 2. : one that is completely subservient to a dominating influence.
- Slave | Define Slave at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Don't just call it a second marriage.
buried alive match history
theme hospital invisibility
list of medical schools mozambique
the last battle synopsis