A selection of articles related to slavic language.
Original articles from our library related to the Slavic Language. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Slavic Language.
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- The Symbolic Language of Dreams
- In dreams we are carried away to a wonderland of imagination - pleasures and fears blend themselves into a magical universe. When awake we have forgotten that this wonderland exists in our own souls. A Language According to Jung, dreams as well as daydreaming,...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Story of the Celts: The Celts Today
- The Celts Today [ 40 ] The Celts, and Celtic peoples, are alive and well today. Celtic culture is well documented and preserved, and there are millions of people on different continents who make it a point to identify with that culture. In Ireland Irish...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Slavic Language is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Slavic Language books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Slavic languages professor retiring after half a century
- Jim Augerot, a professor in the Slavic languages and literatures department, has dedicated his life to language. Since coming to the UW in 1960 as a graduate student, he has learned Romanian, French, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Spanish, and Russian. He can ...
- A Ramble Through Irish History
- A scholar, musician, poet, and multilinguist — “I speak languages from the Celtic, Germanic, Romance, and Slavic families — one for each day of the week and two for Sunday,” he said, tongue-in-cheek, in a recent interview with The Santa Barbara ...
- Ghostbusters international trailer: Now with more Chris Hemsworth
- Yesterday, an international Ghostbusters trailer widely reported to be in Russian (it wasn't, it was in Ukrainian) started making the English-language media rounds.
- Magma from another planet
- Call them prog, call them avant-garde, call them way out, but Magma founder Christian Vander took that plunge decades ago, stringing together Slavic and Germanic influences to create “Kobaïan,” the language of most Magma music. Still writing, arranging ...
- China: The Real Power Of The Dragon, Part I - Why This Nation Affects All Markets
- Through this series we want to be able to measure China on our own, in a complete non-incremental manner and for various time frames.