A selection of articles related to slavic language.
Original articles from our library related to the Slavic Language. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Slavic Language.
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- The Symbolic Language of Dreams
- In dreams we are carried away to a wonderland of imagination - pleasures and fears blend themselves into a magical universe. When awake we have forgotten that this wonderland exists in our own souls. A Language According to Jung, dreams as well as daydreaming,...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Story of the Celts: The Celts Today
- The Celts Today [ 40 ] The Celts, and Celtic peoples, are alive and well today. Celtic culture is well documented and preserved, and there are millions of people on different continents who make it a point to identify with that culture. In Ireland Irish...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Slavic Language is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Slavic Language books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Non-Slavic Languages
- Non-Slavic Languages. (in Cyrillic Script). Non-Slavic languages in the Cyrillic script make use of many letters from the basic Cyrillic alphabet presented below.
- THEMES AND VARIATIONS in SLAVIC LANGUAGES AND
- The Metaphorical Use of Colour Terms in the Slavonic Languages. 62. 5.
- Information on Slavic Language Placement and Proficiency
- Svitlana Rogovyk. The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures.
- Slavic languages: comparative morphosyntactic analysis
- Slavic Languages: Comparative Morphosyntactic Analysis* by Milos Pacak, Westchester Laboratory, Itek Corporation.
Suggested News Resources
- Your (Romanian) passport
- Greece does not like the idea that it has a "Macedonian" minority that speaks a slavic language identical to that spoken in its nameless northern neighbour (hello trolls: you need read no further but start posting at once).
- A church few steps from home
- The church will be named after Saints Cyril and Methodius, two brothers from Byzantium, who, in the 9th century AD, preached Christianity in Slavic countries and created a special alphabet for the Slavic language.
- CULTURAL CHRONICLE
- However, it has eventually surpassed all of them thanks to Ćosić's idea that Serbian, a south Slavic language, should be presented to students in a specific manner.
Suggested Web Resources
- Slavonic language - definition of Slavonic language by the Free
- Noun, 1. Slavonic language - a branch of the Indo-European family of languages.
- Slavic Languages and Literatures | University of Washington
- Departmental directory, student resources, event calendar, news and fundraising.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Slavic Language Topics
Related searchescallery pear cultivation
phosphoric acid medical use
juliet huddy personal life
geography of sweden natural resources
dream dictionary murder