Slavoj Iek Postmodernism
- Slavoj Žižek on Greece: This is a chance for Europe to awaken
- I, for one, am not prepared to blow fresh wind into the sails of this postmodern version of the 1930s. If this means that it is we, the suitably erratic Marxists, who must try to save European capitalism from itself, so be it.
- Terry Eagleton reviews Trouble in Paradise and Absolute Recoil by Slavoj Žižek
- In these two new books, Slavoj Žižek philosophises in much the same spirit about sex, swearing, decaffeinated coffee, vampires, Henry Kissinger, The Sound of Music, the Muslim Brotherhood, the South Korean suicide rate and a good deal more.
- Slavoj Žižek webchat – as it happened
- We're ending with a Napoleonic motto – delivered by Slavoj himself. Thanks very much for all your questions and to Slavoj for his brilliant answers. Until next time!
- Žižek Continues His Love Affair With Hegel in 'Absolute Recoil'
- Two facts about the Slovenian philosopher Slavoj Žižek as a lecturer hold true for his writing.
- Pervert's Guide to Ideology: Oh, Žižek, are we a fool without a mind?
- Slovenian philosopher Slavoj Žižek would certainly seem to agree. In this, his second documentary-performance collaboration with British director Sophie Fiennes (sister of Ralph and ... this leads to internal contradictions.
Slavoj Iek Postmodernism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Slavoj Iek Postmodernism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.