A selection of articles related to sleep.
Original articles from our library related to the Sleep. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sleep.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
Sleep is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sleep books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sleep is serious: Catch your Zzzs
- “One of the most beneficial ways to ensure a healthy lifestyle is to prioritize your sleep, the same as you do your best eating and exercise habits,” said Maj.
- Sleep Study Centers Seeing Spike in Patient Appointments
- Dr. Ucer believes technology to improve sleep will only continue to advance.
- 5 ways not getting enough sleep is hurting you and what to do about it
- KSL and IntelliBED want to aid you in obtaining adequate sleep, so consider what things might stand in your way — whether it's failing to prioritize sleep, a busy schedule or even an uncomfortable mattress.
- Awake and breathing, Michigan's Ricky Doyle rebounds after in-season sleep
- As it turns out, it goes much deep than that. Just over one month ago, in the midst of Michigan's season, Doyle learned he suffers from sleep apnea and asthma.
- Do women need more sleep than men? Yes says Prof Jim Horne study
- Professor Jim Horne, director of Loughborough University's Sleep Research Centre, said that 'for women, poor sleep is strongly associated with high levels of psychological distress and greater feelings of hostility, depression, and anger'.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespierre cardin
mork and mindy
alcohol systematic names
minga y petraca
strategic planning methodologies
rules of the road japan