A selection of articles related to sleep deprivation.
Original articles from our library related to the Sleep Deprivation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sleep Deprivation.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
Sleep Deprivation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sleep Deprivation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sleep Deprivation May Cause Weight Gain
- Here's another good reason to get more shut-eye and avoid sleep deprivation: skimping on sleep may give you the same kind of "munchies" pot smokers get—putting you at risk for weight gain.
- Feeling the effects of sleep deprivation: 47 ABC stays up for 24 hours
- To prove that theory, Hurley performed her tests on Jobina after a full-nights sleep Thursday morning. Hurley performed the same ones Friday morning. The first test was to read a list of words and then write them all down.
- Donald Trump: The Sleep Deprivation Hypothesis
- A recent op-ed piece by Timothy Egan in the New York Times, "A Unified Theory of Trump," suggested a novel and I believe entirely plausible explanation for Trump's behavior as a candidate: he is chronically sleep deprived. Egan pointed to Trump's ...
- Are You In Sleep-Deprivation Denial? Virtual Reality Experience Proves Its Impact
- Through HTC's new Vive, individuals were able to experience a simulation of the effects of sleep deprivation.
- Can Sleep Deprivation Explain Donald Trump's Behavior?
- But long before he became the Republican front-runner, he had a troubled relationship with sleep. Trump's sleep deprivation isn't some dark secret that opposition researchers have had to surface. He's been bragging about it for years.
Sleep Deprivation Topics
Related searchesyearbook activities and student life
wen spencer short stories
panama canal treaty
feng sheng for rooms
bioluminescence plankton and microbes