A selection of articles related to sleep deprivation.
Original articles from our library related to the Sleep Deprivation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sleep Deprivation.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
Sleep Deprivation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sleep Deprivation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sleep Deprivation
- Sleep deprivation occurs when an individual fails to get enough sleep.
- Effects of Sleep Deprivation on Fire Fighters and EMS Responders
- This study of the effects of sleep deprivation is important in a number of regards. Perhaps the that perhaps sleep deprivation is an issue that stands on its own.
- ADOLESCENT SLEEP DEPRIVATION Yikes!!!
- your behavior. ADOLESCENT SLEEP DEPRIVATION. If a couple of these apply, you're probably not getting enough sleep!
- Sleep Deprivation: What Does It Mean for Public Safety Officers?
- Sleep Deprivation: What Does It Mean for Public Safety Officers? by Bryan Vila, Ph.D.
Suggested News Resources
- Sleep deprivation leads to weight gain
- ISLAMABAD: Scientists have indicated that just one night of sleep deprivation can lead to weight gain. It slows down the body`s metabolism the next morning - meaning less energy, in the form of calories, is burnt off.
- Do Your Kids Text While They're Asleep?
- Their school schedules are at odds with this biological tendency, which leaves teens at risk for sleep deprivation. Lack of sleep and the failure to establish healthy sleep habits can have serious consequences for teenagers.
- Broncos' Williams, Bunkley injured vs. Seahawks
- Maybe Kyle Orton was suffering from a case of new dad sleep deprivation. The proud papa to baby Olivia, born early Friday morning, and the starting offense were hardly sharp.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sleep deprivation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sleep deprivation is the condition of not having enough sleep; it can be either chronic or acute.
- Chronic Sleep Deprivation and Health Effects
- Not sleeping enough and not sleeping well is not OK.
- The Effects of Sleep Deprivation on Brain and Behavior | Serendip's
- Sleep deprivation is a commonplace occurrence in modern culture. Every day there seems to be twice as much work and half as much time to complete it in.
- Sleep Deprivation Effects
- Here we provide some information about the sleep deprivation effects, we hope it can be useful for you sincerely.
- Sleep Disorders - Health & Wellness - Tree.com
- According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2010), over 25 percent of Americans experience occasional sleep deprivation .
Sleep Deprivation Topics
Related searchesboston university club sports
gatling gun history of the gun
australian idol first season 2003
ruby alaska noted people
edom in the bible
lung avian lungs
refugee jewish diaspora during wwii