A selection of articles related to sleep paralysis.
Original articles from our library related to the Sleep Paralysis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sleep Paralysis.
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Sleep Paralysis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sleep Paralysis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Sleep Paralysis Report
- Of all the terrifying dreams, sleep paralysis is the least understood. Its gloomy What is sleep paralysis?
- Spiritual Sleep Paralysis – Aliens, Angels, and Allies
- Spiritual Sleep Paralysis –. Aliens, Angels, and Allies й 2010 Ryan Hurd.
- Hypnogogia / Sleep Paralysis
- This condition is called sleep paralysis or, medically, hypnogogia.
- Sleep Paralysis
- IPART. Sleep Paralysis. The characteristics of sleep paralysis are as follows: • Inability to move or speak for 30 seconds - 3 minutes.
Suggested News Resources
- Adventure Time, "Still": stalker tendencies
- (S0307) Finn and Jake wake up frozen, and no, it's not because of sleep paralysis. Ice King is desperate for their friendship, so he freezes them with Freezing Potion A.
- TAHOE TODAY: Nocturnal phenomenon not a ghost
- To quote: “Sleep paralysis is a feeling of be ing conscious but unable to move. It occurs when a person passes be tween stages of wakefulness and sleep. During these transitions, you may be unable to move or speak for a few seconds up to a few minutes.
- Demons in the Bedroom
- Sleep paralysis is a normal bodily function, where the brain stops sending messages to the muscles during the REM or dreaming stage of sleep. This prevents the person from getting out of bed and hurting themselves while dreaming.
- 'Ghost Hunters' Recap: "Urgent"
- Turns out, Nancey's husband might have sleep paralysis, but dey still insist that dem's ghosts in the house. They say to get that copper up out the basement, which might temporarily fix the problems and make Hannah more comfortable.
- Fantasia '11 [Interview] 'A Horrible Way to Die' Director Adam Wingard and
- I was getting this thing called sleep paralysis for a while. And at the time I had never heard of it and I was waking up in the middle of the night and I couldn't move and I was hearing weird noises and I just had a feeling of something evil.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sleep paralysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sleep paralysis. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Sleep Paralysis Symptoms, Treatment, and Causes
- Have you ever been dozing off or waking up and unable to move or speak? The experts at WebMD explain the phenomenon of sleep paralysis.
- Freaky Sleep Paralysis: Being Awake in Your Nightmares | Wired
- Aug 7, 2009 You wake up, but you can't move a muscle. Lying in bed, you're totally conscious, and you realize that strange things are happening.
- Sleep Paralysis - YouTube
- Jul 24, 2007 This is me experiencing a severe extended case of cataplexy induced sleep paralysis--just one of the four debilitating symptoms of Narcolepsy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sleep Paralysis Topics
Related searchescable amp deadpool
neverwinter nights gameplay
oldest known alphabet