A selection of articles related to sleep sleep.
Original articles from our library related to the Sleep Sleep. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sleep Sleep.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
Sleep Sleep is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sleep Sleep books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sleep, Sleep Sleep
- Ontogenetic development of the human sleep-dream cycle. Science,. 152: 604– 619 Michael Twery, Lead, Sleep and Neurobiology Scientific Research.
- Tips For A Good Night's Sleep Sleep Environment
- If you have difficulty with your sleep for any reason, here are some tips that may help Nicotine may make it difficult to fall asleep and lead to fragmented sleep.
- Sleep Disorder Insomnia and the Mental Exercise Sleep Control
- maintaining sleep, and sleep that is not restorative and/or refreshing (1,3,4). It is the most common of sleep disorders.
- Sleep Sleeping soundly should come easy after a hard day at
- Sleep. Sleeping soundly should come easy after a hard day at school or work.
Suggested News Resources
- App Smart Extra: More on Sleeping-Aid Apps
- And they are not above trying multiple apps, gadgets or mind tricks to find sleep.
- Children urged to shun electronics in favour of sleep
- Staying up late to play with electronic devices such as computer games is all too appealing for children, but this could be having a negative impact on their sleep.
- Sleep: Life's Elixir
- In the race to remain healthy, people often ignore the most obvious and important health booster: sleep! Sleep has been known to be the remedy to common day to day ailments that we suffer from especially stress.
- The Boogie Man
- Another area we are working on before preschool is sleep. Sleep is especially important for little ones. At ages 3 to 6, kids still need 10-12 hours of sleep, which can come at night or include a daytime nap.
- MTV goes, like, totally monster for 'Death Valley'
- I've got to be watching at all times, because it's obvious werewolves and especially vampires do not sleep. Sleep is death, my friend. I keep myself awake and alive.
Suggested Web Resources
- How Much Sleep Do You Need? Sleep Cycles & Stages, Lack of
- How many hours of sleep do you really need and what happens when you don't get enough?
- SleepSleep.co.za - South African Accommodation
- Latest on SleepSleep WINa weekend away with SleepSleep! SleepSleep.co.
- All About Sleep
- How do you get kids to bed through the cries, screams, avoidance tactics, and pleas? What if you're awakened in the middle of the night?
- Sleep - Sleep, Sleep Disorders, Insomnia, Sleep Apnea, Snoring
- A variety of medical disorders can be disruptive to our sleep.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.