A selection of articles related to sleep.
Original articles from our library related to the Sleep. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sleep.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
Sleep is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sleep books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Infant Sleep
- Infant Sleep. Babies have varied temperaments, and families have varied lifestyles. Developing a.
- In Brief: Your Guide To Healthy Sleep
- Sleep was long considered just a uniform block of time when you are not awake.
- A PARENTS' GUIDE TO SAFE SLEEP
- sleeping on their backs and are placed to sleep on their to sleep on his back at night and during naps.
- THE INTERNATIONAL CLASSIFICATION OF SLEEP DISORDERS
- Copies of the manual are available from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine in the U.S.A.
Suggested News Resources
- Sleep Country's School Supply Drive for Foster Children Seeking More Donations
- Sleep Country USA is collecting new school supplies for foster children.
- Where Delis Never Sleep
- By SOPHIA HOLLANDER And JOSEPH DE AVILA As stores and restaurants shuttered across the region in anticipation of Hurricane Irene, some of the city's most reliable institutions—pizza parlors and delis—opened on Sunday. Many even stayed open all night.
- Big Sleep Out returns to Chichester
- The Stonepillow charity is organising the Big Sleep Out event at Chichester Cathedral on October 29, and is asking for entrants to sign up before it is too late.
- Back-to-school bedtimes don't have to be an ordeal
- Children between 6 and 12 generally require 10 hours of sleep and adolescents (13 to 18 years) require nine hours.
- Ostriches sleep like platypuses (and look wide awake when they do)
- How does an ostrich sleep? Almost imperceptibly, it seems. Even though an ostrich might be sound asleep, it can look wide awake or, at most, a little drowsy.
Suggested Web Resources
- Information on Getting Healthy Sleep, Sleep Problems, Sleep Aids
- 17 hours ago Read about how to get a good nights sleep.
- 15 hours ago Abstracts and full research articles published in SLEEP, the official journal of the APSS. Sleep and sleep disorder scientific findings.
- Sleep Disorders Center: Types of Sleep Disorders, Symptoms
- Sleep disorders include a range of problems -- from insomnia to narcolepsy -- and affect millions of Americans.
Related searchesjohn b gordon
v g fesenkov
chalmette louisiana history
dream dictionary bakery
meaning of dreams about moon
kangaroo kangaroo blindness
chemical formula isotopes