A selection of articles related to sleeping.
Original articles from our library related to the Sleeping. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sleeping.
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- This is almost exclusively a remedy for women. It especially fits women with a soft, friendly and yielding character, who are easily in tears. The remedy is made of the Anemone Pulsatilla, a dark purple flower of the Ranunculacea, which trims her sails...
Remedies >> Remedies P
Sleeping is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sleeping books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Here's why you should be sleeping with your co-workers (not like that)
- More than 3,200 workers across industries in the private sector participated in the nationwide survey, and just 16% said they actually get eight hours of sleep each night.
- Sleeping too much could cause you to go blind, worrying new research has revealed
- Hitting the snooze button too often could damage your eyesight as research has revealed that getting more than eight hours a night can lead to macular degeneration - the leading cause for blindness in the UK.
- Dog saved life of sleeping 7-year-old with diabetes
- Luke, now 7, was sleeping when his glucose level severely dropped. Jedi sensed the change and jumped onto Dorrie's bed and laid on top of her until she awoke. “Luke was laying right next to me, just inches from me, and without Jedi I would have had no ...
- The "Sleeping Giant" That Will Change American Politics (If It Ever Wakes Up)
- The Sleeping Giant, with its larger share of women and people of color, is shifting the center of gravity in politics.
- Homeless man's throat slashed while sleeping in Sydney's CBD
- Police are searching for a suspect who slashed the throat of homeless man while he was sleeping in Sydney's CBD. The victim was sleeping on the footpath with another homeless man when the attacker crouched over him and slit his throat yesterday, police ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrequest for comments history
four-stage model of data compression