A selection of articles related to sliema churches.
Original articles from our library related to the Sliema Churches. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sliema Churches.
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to show unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: 1:2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the...
New Testament >> Revelation
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 Moreover, brethren, we do you to wit of the grace of God bestowed on the churches of Macedonia; 8:2 How that in a great trial of affliction the abundance of their joy and their deep poverty abounded unto the riches of their liberality. 8:3 For...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
Sliema Churches is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sliema Churches books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MAIN BUS ROUTES
- The route will be from Paceville, St.
- CHAPTER 19 ANGLICAN CHURCH (PROPERTY) ORDINANCE
- (2) The ownership of the registers, library, plate and furniture appertaining to the said church, are hereby vested in the said. Anglican Church.
- TABLE OF CONTENTS PART 1: THE UNIVERSITY OF MALTA The
- Churches. Currency and Shopping. Medical Care.
- Tas-Sliema ~ Le˙en il-Kunsill Tieg˙ek
- 94 335. Sliema Police Station. 596 665.
- ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS – MALTA ENGLISH-SPEAKING
- 51, Peter House, Isouard Street, Sliema. 20.30 – 22.
Suggested Web Resources
- Churches - Sliema Local Council
- Paul Vella, built a church in Sliema with the idea of dedicating it to Our Lady of the Sacred Heart.
- Tas-Sliema (St Gregory) - The Church in Malta
- Mgr Maurus Caruana O.S.B.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.