A selection of articles related to slogan.
Original articles from our library related to the Slogan. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Slogan.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 1
- Amazing things take root and grow, from the minds of the world. Human creations are much more far reaching than mere cities and nations. We are also creators of mental and spiritual manifestations , and these are of world changing scope! Humans are idea and...
Mind >> World Mind
Slogan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Slogan books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ADVERTISING SLOGAN
- Slogan is a recognition tool that consists of smart phrases and expressions that function as a The word 'slogan' is known differently in various countries.
- The Art & Science of the Advertising Slogan
- In his book, Creative Advertising, Charles L Whittier says a slogan.
- Commercial Slogans List
- Juxtapose one of the slogans on the left with one of the Text Messaging shortcuts on the previous list. Brand name: Slogan: Choose one. Nike.
- Nike's “Just Do It” Advertising Campaign
- recognized slogans in advertising history was coined at a 1988 meeting of Nike's ad agency “Just Do It” slogan and deified sports figures.
Suggested News Resources
- Hells Angels sues T-shirt designer over slogan using its name
- The women's T-shirt, a cotton hippie crew-neck tee, bears the slogan My Boyfriend's A Hells Angel. It sells online for £60 ($90) and the Californian-based designer is accused of "exploiting the fame" of the illustrious motorcycle club.
- Slogans, leaflets shake House
- Imphal, August 26 2011: A live wire of a drama unfolded in the Manipur Legislative Assembly today when three suspected members of the All Manipur Engineering Department Union Council shouted slogans and threw leaflets from the visitors' gallery.
- One team, but does slogan mask an image of division?
- 'One team'' is the Wallabies' World Cup slogan. And the push to actually make the Wallabies ''one team'' has intensified in recent days following several messy episodes where their murky side was revealed.
- Blues fans aren't happy with their new slogan
- The St. Louis Blues have a new marketing slogan (pictured to the right) in an effort to move tickets for the 2011-12 season, and it involves the words "Don't Stop Believing." You've probably heard those words before.
Suggested Web Resources
- Slogan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A slogan is a memorable motto or phrase used in a political, commercial, religious and other context as a repetitive expression of an idea or purpose.
- Sloganizer.net - Instant slogans with our slogan generator.
- Creates a meaningful, meaningless or possible inspiring phrase. In English and German.
- The Advertising Slogan Generator
- The original slogan generator. Make your own slogan! Type in your name, company or any random word and get a funny, weird or useful slogan for it.
- Slogan | Define Slogan at Dictionary.com
- a distinctive cry, phrase, or motto of any party, group, manufacturer, or person; catchword or catch phrase. 2.