- slo·ka (shl k ). n. A distich of Sanskrit verse consisting of two sixteen-syllable lines of two eight-syllable padas each.
- Sloka No. 35 (Ref. nArAyaNIyaM : 1 - 1): sAndr-Anand-Avabodh
- Sloka No. 36 (Ref. nArAyaNIyaM : 1 - 2): evaM durlabhya-vastuny-api spiritual) woes of the world.
- Swami Desikan's Charama Sloka Churukku
- Swami Desikan's. Charama Sloka Churukku. Annotated commentary in English By: Oppiliappan kOil.
- SLOKA Small and Medium WCDMA/WiMAX Base Stations
- Sloka Small and Medium WCDMA/WiMAX. Base Stations come as affordable solution for small to medium capacity cells.
- Sloka Telecom
- Sloka specializes in making small form factor and cost-effective base stations that are easily deployed. ▪ Patented Software Defined Base Station.
- Brothers cut back to their roots
- Sloka Griffin II finishes up his haircut from Stephen Hargrave, the owner of Brother's Barbershop & Haircare. Stephen along with his brother Randall opened the barbershop June 25.
- Vedic art, sloka recitation competition on Janmasthami
- GUWAHATI: Various temple authorities in the city have organized competitions on vedic art and 'sloka' recitation for children on the occasion of Krishna Janmasthami on Monday.
- Evija Sloka pamet Latviju
- Agrā pagājušās ceturtdienas rītā jaunā un talantīgā dziedātāja Evija Sloka, savu tuvāko ģimenes locekļu pavadīta, sēdās lidmašīnā, kas veda uz Britu salām – tur viņa mācīsies turpmākos divus gadus.
- President calls for restraint in anti-corruption fight
- Calling for the adoption of rational approaches in pursuit of the anti-corruption agenda, the President quoted a Sanskrit sloka which says that anything extreme should be avoided.
- India Launches Traditional Knowledge Digital Library (TKDL) to Protect Against
- It is the TKDL technology which has created a unique mechanism for a Sanskrit sloka to be read in languages like German, Japanese, English, Spanish and French by an examiner at EPO or any other International Patent Offices on his computer screen.
- Sloka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search. Sloka may refer to: Sloka, neighbourhood Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.
- Educate kids about Hindu religion, culture and values through Slokas.
- SLOKA | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- SLOKA's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
- Slokas - iloveindia.com
- Sloka is a verse of two lines in praise of the God. Know more about Sanskrit Shlokas / Slokas.
- Sloka Telecom
- Sloka Telecom :: Broadband Wireless Everywhere!
Sloka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sloka books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesfluble clown marie coinean
steve yzerman personal
list of buddhist temples kanchanaburi
first french republic
static shock background