- Sloka definition, a couplet or distich of Sanskrit verse, esp. one with each line containing 16 syllables. See more.
- THE DEVI-MAHATMYAM} 700 Slokas on Sri Durg from
- Apr 30, 2001 THE DEVI-MAHATMYAM}. 700 Slokas on Sri Durg from MarkaNDeya PuraaNa. Navaratri is celebrated four times a year.
- This document∗ has been prepared by Sunder Kidambi with the
- ك شك كذ ئ ٍ ك شك ك شكة ٍ كش. رطقٍئكئ ر كئ كر كئ ٍش « كش. عق طق ك طق ٍش ْركش كر ج ٍش .
- Collection of mantras in Tamil script
- The collection is based on the request of my learned readers. In case any mantras, stotra or slokas are required to be included, do let me know at astrovidya.
- Vedic art, sloka recitation competition on Janmasthami
- GUWAHATI: Various temple authorities in the city have organized competitions on vedic art and 'sloka' recitation for children on the occasion of Krishna Janmasthami on Monday.
- Raconteur of rare tales
- Studded with slokas and songs, the pranks of child Krishna keep the listener spellbound. Musical discourse is not new to women, Bannibai of yore and Kamala Murthy more recently, being pioneers.
- Spellbinding speaker
- She supported her lecture with the projection of the slokas as well as their meaning.
- Doyen of rare art form
- The script had a number of Sanskrit slokas and a dozen lyrics which Uma set in ragas Savitri, Bhairavi, Subhapantuvarali, Kedaram, Kalyani, Bahudhari, Poorvikalyani and so on. She stepped in dance meaningfully for the lyrics.
- Indian spiritual leaders share philosophies at yagna
- The exposition Bhaagwat Mahapuran, with its 12 skandhas (chapters) and 18000 slokas (verses), is an eternal fountain—head of spiritual knowledge which is as relevant today as it was when it first came into existence.
- Educate kids about Hindu religion, culture and values through Slokas.
- Slokas For Children - VCD - YouTube
- Jul 3, 2007 Everyone in this world wants their children to be brought up in an environment, conductive to their physical and mental health.
- Prapatti Online - The Stotras (Slokas) Page - Hosting Stotras and
- Stotras and Slokas - Stotras in Devanaagarii, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Roman.
- Links to Sanskrit Mantras, Slokas and Prayers
- Websites on mantras and slokas, used for rituals, prayers and devotional worship in Hinduism.
Slokas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Slokas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.