A selection of articles related to sloth.
Original articles from our library related to the Sloth. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sloth.
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
Sloth is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sloth books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Baby Sloth Clings To Teddy Bear After Losing His Mom
- It was a baby Choloepus that had fallen from the tree - the mother was nowhere in sight. The rescuers brought the baby to us and had named the sloth Ashley, though it was shortened to Ash - when our vets determined it was a male.
- Park Gives Sloth Bears A Pink Balloon, The Results Are Unexpected [Video]
- Staff at the Beekse Bergen Safari Park, located in the Netherlands, wanted to see how their trio of sloth bears would react to a single pink balloon inside their enclosure.
- Sloth makes everyone late for work as it leisurely crosses the road
- But motorists in Costa Rica had no choice but to slow down on their trip as they were stopped by a road-user in no mood to rush. They were held up by a sloth as it leisurely tried to make it to the other side of the street.
- Slow-coach sloth needs help crossing the road - but has a spectacular finish
- This painfully slow-moving sloth was rescued from (probable) danger when it tried to cross the road. In a clip, that was apparently filmed in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica, the world's slowest mammal can be seen making its way towards the edge of a road.
- The 'Zootopia' Sloth Scene Follows Classic Comedy Principles To Become A Huge
- Yes, all of these factors undoubtedly contribute to the film's stellar reception, but for me, it's the movie's humor that truly sets it apart.