- Zombie politics: Europe, Turkey and the disposable human
- Racist populist parties shape political discourses from the most advanced Scandinavian democracies to the illiberal polities of Hungary or Slovakia. Recently, a member of the European Parliament of the ...
- Slovakia's newly elected parliament is dramatically different and pretty much
- Moreover, the government's latest package of welfare changes increased pensions by a measly €1.9 per month, undermining support in one of the party's core demographics. That's why Fico responded to the European migration crisis by playing the national ...
- It's time for Bosnia and Albania to step forward and host Syrian refugees
- Albania isn't saddled with Bosnia's riven government, nor its demographic considerations, which might mean Albania could absorb greater numbers of refugees. ... Because Slovakia has itself accepted no refugees, and has hardly any Muslims to speak of.
- Standard & Poor's criticises Hungary's cenbank, no rating action
- In 2015, Hungary ran a current account surplus of 5% of GDP, higher than any other economy in the Visegrad Group (Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, and Slovakia). This reflects the strong performance of Hungarian net ...
- Europe Without the Union
- The influx of refugees into Europe has recently rekindled this friction, with the Visegrad Group (Hungary, Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Poland) bonding over a mutual aversion to Germany's attempts to dole out quotas of newly arrived migrants.
Slovakia Demographics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Slovakia Demographics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Slovakia Demographics Topics
Related searchesigorot the ibaloi
explosion famous explosions
salton sea bird use at the salton sea
vastu shastra information
kerala school keralese mathematicians
cornelius vanderbilt ii