- MUCH ABOUT HISTORY
- She's Mrs. Donald Trump, born Melania Knavs (Germanized to “Knauss”) in Slovenia, which was part of the old communist Yugoslavia. Her beauty could shatter a glass eye at 80 paces, and her voice is as luscious as a serving of warm cevapcici [pronounced ...
- Slovenian Putin parody goes viral
- Slovenian comedian Klemen Slakonja has clocked up more online hits than his country's entire population with his parody of Russian president Vladimir Putin, which has gone viral on the internet. Entitled 'Putin Putout', the video made its debut on the ...
- There Be 'Baby Dragons'...Ready to Hatch in Slovenian Cave
- Biologists at Postojna Cave, a 15-mile-long (24 kilometers) cave system in southwestern Slovenia, are waiting with bated breath for the arrival of up to 55 baby olms (Proteus anguinus). These underground animals are also known as European cave ...
- Scientists Eagerly Await Rare Birth of 'Baby Dragons' in Slovenian Cave
- In a Slovenian cave only accessible by an underground train, scientists are eagerly awaiting the rare hatching of more than 57 "baby dragon" eggs. The "baby dragons" aren't really dragons, but olms -- ancient, blind salamanders that resemble the ...
- Melania Trump's Ex-Boyfriend Speaks Out: She Wasn't 'A Typical Slovenian Girl'
- An ex-boyfriend of Melania Trump is sharing his alleged past with Donald Trump's wife. Jure Zorcic tells ABC News that Melania wasn't “a typical Slovenian girl.” Zorcic says he met Melania back in 1991 during a summer day between wars in Slovenia.
Slovenian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Slovenian books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchestweeter types of tweeters
cecil sharp sharp in america
reparative therapy history
aceair aeriks 200