- '$525m slug for plebiscite'
- National Affairs. '$525m slug for plebiscite'. Jared Owens; The Australian; March 14, 2016 12:00AM; Save; Print.
- Minnesota doctor discovers and identifies rare sea slug during family trip
- The spiky sea slugs pose more danger to swimmers than to divers because they float on the surface of the water, Delp said. After a lifetime of beachcombing, “this is the first time I've found something that was well out of its range,” he said.
- Trump, Rubio, Cruz slug it out in Florida before critical primary
- Republican presidential candidates (from left) Marco Rubio, Donald Trump and Ted Cruz debated in Houston in late February. (David J. Phillip/The Associated Press).
- In Focus: Orioles determined to slug through 2016
- As the Orioles continue to struggle at most aspects of baseball during Spring Training, the roster continues to take shape in the form of another free agent signing as Baltimore and lefty designated hitter Pedro Alvarez agreed to a one-year contract.
- DEXUS and ICPF slug it out over Investa Office
- The battle for control of the Investa Office Fund has intensified with the independent directors and experts endorsing the $2.5 billion DEXUS offer, while the current manager has rejected the valuations contained in the offer documents.
Slug is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Slug books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesjudith poem
four-letter word quotation
light in august style structure
mummy mummies in other civilizations
united states bill of rights drafting