A selection of articles related to smells.
Original articles from our library related to the Smells. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Smells.
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Chamomille is a soothing and calming herb. People who need this remedy lack the motherly cover and protection of the Chamomille; some layer seems to be missing, what makes them react oversensitive to pain and outward impressions. Chamomilla is one of the...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Colchicum autumnale
- This beautiful but very poisonous plant grows in moisty meadow-lands and woods; it will disappear when the ground is too dry. In ancient Greek medicine this plant was known as 'the soul of the joints' because it cured the acute pains of rheumatism and gout....
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
Smells is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Smells books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- SodaStream Smells Like Keen Spirit
- Sales at SodaStream are starting to bounce back in Europe, but they continue to slip in the soda-thirsty U.S. market.
- Bid to stop plant which smells of rotting flesh
- BIOSECURITY experts are desperately trying to stop a giant plant that smells like rotting flesh from invading Scotland. American Skunk Cabbages, a non-native plant, has been spied on the river Tweed, as well as in the Highlands and the central belt.
- A movie theater that pelts you with fake rain and added smells? Bring it on
- Cinemagoers get sprayed with water at a 4DX cinema in Japan. Photograph: The Asahi Shimbun/Getty. Adam Baran in New York.
- Thursday Morning Fly By: This break stinks, smells bad, smells real bad.
- Thursday Morning Fly By: This break stinks, smells bad, smells real bad. By Kelly Hinkle @hinx on Mar 10, 2016, 6:00a 470. Eric Hartline-USA TODAY Sports.
- Sights, sounds, smells and more memories of one-room schools
- "One who has taught a country school can never forget the sights, sounds and smells associated with those by-gone days," Mildred Coltharp wrote about teaching at Red Cross School in "Prairie Lore Vol. 14.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbattle of yamazaki
staraya russa history
finger millet cultivation