A selection of articles related to smokeless gunpowder.
Original articles from our library related to the Smokeless Gunpowder. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Smokeless Gunpowder.
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
Smokeless Gunpowder is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Smokeless Gunpowder books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Queens man arrested for allegedly stockpiling cache of weapons in his
- Police seized 15 handguns, two shotguns, more than 45,000 rounds of ammunition and 225 pounds of smokeless gunpowder. They say Shou also had unassembled parts of assault rifles and bulletproof vests. Authorities say he had a license for all but one of ...
- Queens man charged for packing apartment with weapons, ammunition
- During the visit, authorities allegedly found hundreds of pounds of smokeless gunpowder, an assault rifle and high-capacity magazines and ammunition laying in plain sight. A court-authorized search warrant was then executed at the home where officers ...
- Cops Bust Rego Park Man With Huge Arms Stash
- A 33-year-old Rego Park man is facing up to seven years in prison for stockpiling more than 225 pounds of gunpowder, an assortment of weapons, including handguns, shotguns and assault rifles and more than 45,000 rounds of multi-caliber ammunition in ...
- Mark Runge: 'Peace is Patriotic: A Soldier's (mis)Remembrances'
- Visit the DENSO Gallery at Maryville College's Clayton Center for the Arts to see a new exhibit by Mark Runge, an Iraq veteran whose drawings and sculptures are sometimes created using gunpowder and burning techniques.
- How Even A Terrorist Can Buy Explosive Powders Without A Background Check
- Since black and smokeless powders are used as gunpowder, it is unsurprising that the National Rifle Association had a hand in blocking stricter regulation.