A selection of articles related to smoking.
Original articles from our library related to the Smoking. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Smoking.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The two main characteristics in the psychological image of Staphisagria are oppression and victim. Staphisagria-personalities have problems with injustice; they cannot stand injustice caused to themselves or persons in their surroundings. They do not stand up...
Remedies >> Remedies S
- The Garden of Desire
- It is Mabon. I walk about my garden in the cool of the evening. The leaves of the trees show hints of the coming fall. The harvest should be ripe, but disappointingly, there is little here to celebrate. My pumpkins should be covering the ground in their...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Astrological Emphasis: Pisces, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Pisces: February, 21st - March, 20th. This article applies to Pisceans during 2001. General Pisces is the twelfth sign of the Zodiac, astrologically dominated by Jupiter and Neptune, exalted by the Moon and with Mercury in exile....
Astrology >> Pisces
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Smoking is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Smoking books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- California Lawmakers Near Vote on Raising Smoking Age to 21
- California's Senate is poised to vote on a sweeping package of anti-smoking measures_including raising the smoking age to 21— as lawmakers try to crack down on tobacco use and the health problems that flow from it. If the Senate approves Thursday and ...
- Bill would make California 2nd state with smoking age of 21
- SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) – California lawmakers on Thursday revived a stalled effort to make the nation's most populous state one of two to raise the smoking age to 21. The state Assembly passed a bill raising the smoking age from 18, joining Hawaii and ...
- This Vaccine Could Help You Quit Smoking
- Quitting smoking is really hard—even with the advantage of medication, just 25 percent of people can stay smoke-free for six months.
- No Smoking Day: How your body changes minutes after you quit
- From the canals of your ears to the intricate blood vessels of your circulatory system, smoking can harm almost every part of your body.
- Respiratory disorders: Ironing out smoking-related airway disease
- Some smokers gradually lose lung function and develop COPD, whereas others do not.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdogfennel control
sacred geometry and sacred space
inductive reasoning aptitude
yale college wrexham history