- Smriti (Sanskrit: स्मृति, IAST: Smṛti), literally "that which is remembered," refers ... David Brick states that the original meaning of smriti was simply tradition, ...
- Women's World T20: Smriti Mandhana stars in India's 29-run victory in practice
- In another match played here, Sri Lanka brushed aside Bangladesh by five wickets.
- Accident victim's son writes to Prez, seeks action against Smriti Irani
- The son of a doctor, who was killed in a road accident allegedly involving a vehicle in the cavalcade of Union minister for human resource development Smriti Irani, has sought the intervention of President Pranab Mukherjee for justice. (PTI) ...
- AMU VC meets Smriti Irani, raises fund crunch, varsity's minority status
- AMU V-C meets Smriti Irani, raises fund crunch, varsity's minority status.
- Copernicus, Pythagorus Not Removed From Text Books: Smriti Irani
- However, the state government has denied this and stated that on the contrary, there are certain chapters where the western intellectuals find expression in the new textbooks," Human Resource Development (HRD) Minister Smriti Irani said in a written reply.
- PM Modi holds meeting with HRD Min Smriti Irani and Niti Aayog officials
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday took a detailed overview of the issues and schemes related to the education sector.
Smriti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Smriti books and related discussion.