- Environment variables $SNANA DIR and $SNDATA ROOT must be defined to point to these two ar- eas, and it is convenient to define these in a login script.
- UPAKARMA & YAGNOPAVEETA DHARANA
- Dashavidha snaana – During Upakarma, all must have dashavidha snaana –. i.e.
- prmaooooSvaracaI ina%ya ]pasanaa varacaI ina - Pt. Vilas Thuse
- varacaI ina%ya ]pasanaa. varacaI ina%ya ]pasanaa snaana krtaMnaacao snaana krtaMnaacao Slaaokooo.
- naOPpI rOSa
- snaana ko iLe qaaoDo,oooooo saoooo nahanao ko oooooo gaMQahIna gaMQahIna gaMQahIna gaMQahIna toL ka ]pyaaoga krMo.
- maanasa snaanam and aaraadhanam slokams.pub
- on the glorious subhAsrayam (ThirumEni) of Sriman. NaarAyaNA from His lotus feet to the sacred Thirumudi. Then the maanasa snaana slokams are recited.
- Akshaya Tritiya observed in the city
- Being Yugadi Tithi, it is most beneficial for performing meritorious deeds such as recitations (japa), penance (tapa), donations (dana) ritual bathing (snaana), sacrifices (havan), burnt oblations to fire (homa).
- Pandit Bhimsen Joshi Bhajan 'Pandharicha vaasa chandrabhage
- Jan 25, 2011 Pandit Bhimsen Joshi sings Bhajan 'Pandharicha vaasa chandrabhage snaana', from the album 'ABHANGAWANI'. A tribute to the legend...
- Aayushya snaana 20 5 09 - YouTube
- May 27, 2009 0:33. Add to.
- Ganga Snaana - YouTube
- Jul 8, 2009 2:33. Add to.
- Snaana-peetha or Bhadra-peetha pooja.
- Snaana-peetha or Bhadra-peetha pooja. The bimba that has been in the state of dhyaanaadhivaasa has now to be brought to the garbha-graha for installation.
- Preface to Lingaarchana, Pancha Yagna and - : kamakoti.org
- Varuna Snaana, Bhasma Snaana and Mantra Snaana.
Snaana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Snaana books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.