A selection of articles related to snake poison.
Original articles from our library related to the Snake Poison. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Snake Poison.
- Lachesis (Venom from the Surucucu snake)
- This remedy is made of the poison of the Surucucu,the Bushmaster, a very aggressive and poisonous snake, with the Latin name Trigonocephalus Lachesis. In many cultures the snake symbolizes the instinctive forces in us, our "beastly" and emotional...
Remedies >> Remedies L
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Blueflag: Correspondences
- Iris versicolor Poison Folk Names: Flag Lily, Fleur-de-Lys, Iris, Liver Lily, Poison Lily, Poison Flag, Snake Lily, Water Flag, Water Iris Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Hemlock: Correspondences
- Conium maculatum Poison Folk Names: Beaver Poison, Herb Bennet, Keckies, Kex, Musquash Root, Poison Hemlock, Poison Parsley, Spotted Corobane, Spotted Hemlock, Water Parsley Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Water Deity: Hecate Power: Astral Projection,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
- It's been less than two weeks since I wrote the article for Jera; so it looks like I'm back on track. This Rune is both fascinating and multifaceted! Both the Sheils and Edred Thorsson identify Eihwaz with Yggdrasil, the Norse World Tree or Cosmic Axis. The...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Bufo rana (Toad Poison)
- Homoeopathic Bufo is made from the poison of the toad. The toad releases his poison when he is teased or irritated; it can paralyze a dog. The Chinese were the first to apply dried toad poison for a variety of complaints. The American homoeopath J.T. Kent...
Remedies >> Remedies B
Snake Poison is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Snake Poison books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Venomous Snakes of NC
- VENOMOUS SNAKES. o f North Carolina by. Alvin L.
- Venomous Snakes
- From the Utah State University Cooperative Extension.
- SNAKE VENOM POISONING: EXPERIENCE WITH 633 CASES
- Snake venom poisoning is a common medi- cal emergency and the epidemiological features vary from region to region.
- Antivenom Therapy for Snakebite
- US and include rattlesnakes, copperheads, and cottonmouths.1. Pharmacology/ Toxicology of Snake.
- THE EVOLUTION OF THE VENOM APPARATUS IN SNAKES FROM
- ABSTRACT: The venom apparatus of poisonous snakes consists of a fang and stored.
Suggested News Resources
- KWASA KWASA MUSICIAN TURNS HEALER
- Renowned Francistown Rhumba and Kwasa-Kwasa singer, 'Snake Poison' who had disappeared from the music arena for a while has resurface as a traditional doctor whose fame is fast spreading like a bush fire.
- Saving lives with poison
- “This is the most effective kind of treatment for the snake poison prevailed in the state a couple of decades ago. Now the traditional poison treatment is on the decline in the state.
- Police quiz police over Mujuru death
- Speaking at the national shrine on Saturday at Mujuru's burial, Mugabe expressed “shock” that Mujuru could have been killed by a fire when he survived snake poison and being devoured by lions in the bush during the liberation struggle. “Rex Nhongo.
- Who Swallowed the Better Witch Ghost: Lafayette or Marnie?
- Of course we know Antonia better than Tio Luca, but the few seconds we saw of Tio hunched in the corner cackling to himself, combined with the way he cured Jesus of death-by-snake-poison was enough to impress us. Although, Antonia does have fire eyes.
Suggested Web Resources
- The best snake poison? (Houston: new house, landscaping
- Mar 22, 2009 We moved in our new house in Firethorne only 1 month ago.
- Can the snake poison survive outside its body? - Yahoo! Answers
- Techniquely no since snakes don't have poison. They have VENOM. And yes snake VENOM can survive outside of the body.
- Worlds Top 10 Most Poisonous Venomous Deadliest Snakes
- Jul 28, 2008 Worlds Top 10 Most Poisonous Venomous Deadliest Snakes, article posted by Gaurav Akrani on Kalyan City Life blog.
- Poisonous Snakes In North America
- They are "venomous" and "non-venomous".
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.