- (Law) a Chinese criminal involved in the illegal transport of Chinese citizens to other parts of the world. [origin uncertain].
- Snakehead factsheet
- What Do They Look Like? Snakeheads look very similar to the North American native. Bowfin.
- Recognizing Northern Snakehead
- Recognizing Northern. Snakehead. U.
- snakehead comparisons
- Feb 27, 2003 DO YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE? Northern Snakehead. Similar-Appearing Native Species.
- A fishy case
- Gary Mutter, 18, tries his hand at fishing for a snakehead fish on Friday after one was reported in Becks Pond last week. That snakehead, which was 2 feet long, leapt out of the water and attacked a teen kayaker. Its bite broke the teen's skin.
- Snakeheads can move on land, eat other fish -- and could be another threat to
- Snakeheads: With much attention focused on Asian carp, could snakeheads be the next invasive species to populate the Mississippi basin and threaten the Great Lakes? Efforts to control them in Arkansas are underway.
- Eric Sharp: So did you really catch a snakehead?
- Snakehead fish like this are a scary-looking invasive species here, but this particular one was on its way to a Singapore dinner table.
- Snakehead on a Fly
- By Brian Milne, About.com Guide August 23, 2011 So I had to ask the question: After hearing snakeheads were found in Delaware, has anyone caught a snakehead on a fly?
- Snakeheads Found in Delaware Pond
- By Brian Milne, About.
- Snakehead (fish) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Snakeheads are members of the freshwater perciform fish family Channidae, native to Africa and Asia.
- The Northern Snakehead: An Invasive Fish Species
- An exotic fish species called the Northern Snakehead was found in Crofton, Maryland.
- snakehead vs kills Big ass 10 inch bass - YouTube
- Nov 26, 2007 snakehead take out a big ass 10 inch bass if you don't like it, you know what you can do!!!!!!
- Invasive Species: Aquatic Species - Northern Snakehead (Channa
- Feb 16, 2011 A species profile for Northern Snakehead from USDA's National Invasive Species Information Center.
- Snakehead Fish
- Snakehead fish are not native to the US but are being found in some states. What problems can they cause and what can you do?
Snakehead is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Snakehead books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesproject zambia project zambias work
beyonder powers and abilities
orlando bloom private life
who is a jew secular israeli views
scott air force base history
riluzole mechanism of action