A selection of articles related to snakeweed.
Original articles from our library related to the Snakeweed. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Snakeweed.
- Bistort: Correspondences
- Polygonum bistorta Folk Names: Bragonwort, Easter Giant, English Serpentary, Osterick, Passions, Patience Fock, Red Legs, Snakeweed, Sweet Dock Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Earth Deity: Power: Psychic Powers, Fertility...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Plaintain: Correspondences
- Plantago spp. Folk Names: Cuckoo's Bread, English-man's Foot, The Leaf of Patrich, Patrick's Dock, Ripple Grass, St. Paterick's Leaf, Slan-lus, Snakebite, Snakeweed, Waybread, Weybroed, White Man's Foot Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Earth Deity:...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
Snakeweed is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Snakeweed books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: "The Creeping Doom" Review
- "The Creeping Doom" offered another fun-filled storyline featuring two returning -- and surprisingly well-matched -- baddies, the Creep and Snakeweed.
- 100 years ago: Summer flowers rapidly appearing
- There is another very common flower now out, the pink spike of the bistort, known in this district as the “patience dock” and by the farmers “snakeweed,” on account of its trailing roots.
- Lewis County herb farmer bids fond farewell to West Virginia
- She said her Comfrey Comfort salve - infused with plantain (sometimes called snake weed), witch hazel, violet leaves and more - helps with arthritis and prevents bruising after a fall. She said her lavender spray helps relax people.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesed edd n eddy season 4
university of sheffield location
moon myth and folk culture
lip erogonous zone
research vessel germany