A selection of articles related to sneezing.
Original articles from our library related to the Sneezing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sneezing.
- Sneezing: A Symptom or A Symbol?
- "One sneeze, a wish Two sneezes, a kiss Three sneezes, a disappointment Four sneezes, a letter" As my household has spent the past two weeks fighting the fall version of the pit plague crud, in between the God Bless You's and doses of cough medicine,...
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- --> In many ways Causticum is the opposite of Staphisagria: Causticum-personalities cannot stand injustice and will defend themselves very actively and passionately against it. Causticums are very sympathetic people, finding themselves in conflict with...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Sneezing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sneezing books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cover Cb°ugh
- cough or sneeze or cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not your hands. Put your used tissue in the waste basket. Cleai^.
- Cover Your Cough and Sneezes
- 1. Cover Your Coughs and. Sneezes.
- NRDC: Sneezing and Wheezing, fact sheet (pdf)
- Sneezing and Wheezing: How Global Warming Could. Increase Ragweed Allergies,. Air Pollution, and Asthma.
Suggested News Resources
- Achoo! Experts issue allergy warnings
- "Every time I wake up, I start sneezing," the 20-year-old West Lafayette woman said. "My eyes start watering sometimes. It's got so bad that I always know I need to have tissue.
- Don't sneeze at this school!
- BY LISA HOGBEN JINDABYNE Central School children have learnt the etiquette of sneezing thanks to a new health program aimed at containing outbreaks of colds and flu in NSW primary schools.
- Nothing To Sneeze At
- By Mike Auerbach, Editor in Chief Sneezing, coughing, congestion, itchy eyes – we've all had these symptoms at one time or another.
- Allegra® and Survivor Winner Danni Boatwright Want to Hear About Your "Allergy
- During this fall allergy season, your runny nose, sneezing or itchy, watery eyes just might earn you top honors in Allegra's new Allergy Adventures contest on Facebook.
- Julie Fay: Adopting a dog has been a pawsitive experience
- No sneezing. Jackpot! But we weren't out of the woods yet.
Suggested Web Resources
- What Makes Me Sneeze?
- If you just sneezed, something was probably irritating or tickling the inside of your nose. Learn more about why you sneeze in this article for kids.
- Sneezing: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Sneezing is caused by irritation to the mucous membranes of the nose or throat. It can be very bothersome, but is generally not a sign of a serious problem.
- Sneezing: Myths, Causes, and Surprising Facts
- If you sneeze with your eyes open, will your eyes pop out? WebMD addresses sneezing: the myths, causes, and more.
- The Sneezing Baby Panda - YouTube
- Nov 6, 2006 A Baby Panda Sneezing Original footage taken and being used with kind permission of LJM Productions Pty. Ltd.,/Wild Candy Pty.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjames watt early years
learning formal learning methods
van cortlandt park history