A selection of articles related to snellen chart.
Original articles from our library related to the Snellen Chart. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Snellen Chart.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Liza Minelli
- March 12th, 1946 Los Angeles (USA): Pisces New York New York, was singing this famous interpreter to describe the Big Apple and its rhythm, the people coming and going, the immense buildings, the constant running after the time passing by. Besides the great...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
- ASTRONICA: Blessing or Nightmare for Astrology?
- If NASA's engineers only had eleventh-century astronomy knowledge, do you think they could have landed the "Rover" on Mars? If modern day astrophysicists could only make use of ancient Assyrian astronomy, do you think they would have been able to...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Isis and her son Horus
- We are now in the sign of Cancer, which has quite a few things to do with the concept of the Mother. But to be sure, without the child there is no mother, so the story is just as much about the relationship between the two. In our lives, there is probably no...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Snellen Chart is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Snellen Chart books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Test distance vision using a Snellen chart
- Multi-letter Snellen chart. E or C Snellen chart or a chart with illustrations for patients who cannot read or speak. Plain occluder (not essential).
- Legal Notice Technical Notes
- To quickly test whether the eye chart is printed at the correct size, measure the height of the big letter E. It should be 3.49 inches.
- Modified Snellen Chart
- Modified Snellen Chart. For Vision Screening. By CAROLINE AUSTIN, M.
- THE SNELLEN CHART
- Chart. The Snellen chart tests Distance Visual Acuity (Distance Vision) and one of the tests undertaken to assess eyesight.
Suggested News Resources
- RCO rejects mandatory driver screening idea
- 'Drivers failing this test could then have a further assessment using a formal vision test, eg a Snellen chart and 6/12 would be the required standard as required by the European Directive.
- Difference Engine: Devil in the details
- A person who can detect individual elements that make up, say, the letter “E” on the eighth line of an optometrist's Snellen chart—and thereby recognise that the letter is an “E” and not a “D”—is said to have normal 20/20 eye sight.
- New vision chart "also tests knowledge"
- It added that the chart is not only a way to test people's vision without resorting to the conventional Snellen chart, but will also help to settle any debates between experts.
- Snellen Eye Chart Reinvented for Designers
- The traditional shrinking letters of the Snellen chart have been replaced with silhouettes of shrinking modern chair designs such as the Eames's Molded Plywood chair, Arne Jacobsen's Egg Chair, and the Emeco Navy chair.
Suggested Web Resources
- Snellen chart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A Snellen chart is an eye chart used by eye care professionals and others to measure visual acuity.
- Snellen Chart
- This is the same chart that your doctor uses to determine your visual acuity. The normal height for the letter A is 88 mm, and the viewing distance is 6 meters.
- Printable Snellen Eye Chart
- Oct 30, 2007 Snellen Eye chart you can print out on your printer for home use to test your eyesight vision.
- Eye Charts
- Using a Snellen eye chart. The chart is usually read while standing at a distance of 20 feet.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.