A selection of articles related to snidely whiplash.
Original articles from our library related to the Snidely Whiplash. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Snidely Whiplash.
- The Spirit of Jezebel
- Jezebel was a princess of Sidonia and a priestess of the pagan god Baal. In 116 she married the Israelite King Ahab. Jezebel had Ahab under her control.
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Snidely Whiplash is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Snidely Whiplash books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Reisman: Donald Trump's 'Snidely Whiplash' moment
- During the recent Republican primary debate, it was interesting to see how angry Donald Trump got when Jeb Bush brought up the rather obscure subject of eminent domain. Trump's fleshy face turned the color of rare roast beef.
- 'Downton' wraps up
- Underground mostly shies away from Snidely Whiplash stereotypes in favor of more nuanced characterizations. And the music, by series executive producer John Legend and his partners, is amazing. At one point, the sound of an escaped slave's breathing is ...
- It's a lovefest as Giants, Dodgers renew rivalry
- The Dodgers' new manager is not Snidely Whiplash. He's not Tommy Lasorda, either. Roberts is the first former Giants player to become a Dodgers manager.
- Review: The Witch and the Hundred Knight: Revival Edition
- It does set the tone that Metallia is properly, completely evil, rather than some cartoon Snidely Whiplash-style villain, but there's a whole lot of wrong in the scene that's unpleasantly disturbing.
- Finally, Leonardo DiCaprio Can Relax
- Most of the supporting players are high on the hog (Billy Zane's curling eyebrows evoke Snidely Whiplash), but it's hard to laugh at lovers who are so sublimely in tune. Did Titanic halt young Leo's rise as an actor? It's possible.