- The 16 Sassiest Lines in Harry Potter
- I mean, yes, we all remember all those wise Dumbledore sayings, and all the times that Hermione was our feminist hero, and the thousand other Harry Potter quotes worth remembering. But have we forgotten that Harry could be one hell of a sassy little snot?
- ISIS bombmaker who cried because he wouldn't be able to murder anyone else
- An ISIS bomb maker who is awaiting trial for building suicide vests has said he would never wear one of his devices himself.
- A rather bewitching Harry Potter parody
- Clarkson and Turner, who have also collaborated on “Potted Pirates, “Potted Panto” and “Potted Sherlock,” have a classic comic harmony that calls Laurel and Hardy or Peter Cook and Dudley Moore to mind.
- Follow in Frank Sinatra's footsteps as Palm Springs toasts Ol' Blue Eyes
- A waitress came by our table with drinks a little later. "These are from Mr. Snot," she said in a thick Brooklyn accent.
- 10 Worst Movie Remakes
- The self-deprecating, urbane wit of Dudley Moore in the 1981 original is traded for the pompous, egregious and altogether nauseating Russell Brand, the worst thing to come from England since beans on toast.
Snot Dudley is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Snot Dudley books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Snot Dudley Topics
Related searcheshydrostatic equilibrium physics
carnivorous plant bladder traps
golden rice objections
class struggle literature