A selection of articles related to snow dances.
Original articles from our library related to the Snow Dances. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Snow Dances.
- Tantric Mystery Dances
- An endless row of small figures zigzags up the mountain in a snow-white Indian winter landscape. The Buddhist monastery of Likir in northern India lies on a Himalayan top and forms a colorful mandala in the midst of a virginal white world. I feel like a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Sun Fire Laughing
- At the center of every creation Fire dances, laughing, conjuring, holding the chill of the void at bay. Like both the charmer and the snake, he warms the Earth to jump from its slumber, calling all life to stand and reach for him in the heavens, calling all...
The Elements >> Fire
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Renewal, Worship, Cocoa and Home
- from the valley floor i watch as the first green-gold rays a hint of glory to come burst victoriously from behind blue mountains capped with blinding white in the distance dim and barely heard the crow of a rooster lowing of cattle snowbirds begin their daily...
Poetry & Fable >> Poetry
Snow Dances is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Snow Dances books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Wattles Park students dance their way to snow day
- Wattles Park Elementary students and staff danced out the winter blues in the hopes of getting a snow day. In a video uploaded Wednesday to Harper Creek Community Schools music teacher Mike Vasas' Youtube channel, Wattles Park students danced in ...
- Harlyn Radley remembered at her school
- "Any time we had a dance break in class she would just get all into it and have everybody around her watching her do her little moves," the first-grade teacher said. ...
- Dance Listings for March 11-17
- Company XIV (through Saturday) While the holiday season brought a titillating take on “The Nutcracker,” Austin McCormick's company now applies its sensual burlesque-meets-ballet-meets-circus formula to another popular fairy tale, “Snow White.
- Could This Meme-Minded Startup Be the 'Weather Channel for the Mobile Generation'?
- With that in mind, digital weather service Poncho has joined forces with established dance music publication Mixmag to show off the branded opportunities the former can offer.
- India's Himalaya: Tracking the elusive snow leopard
- However, the village enjoys a stunning view down the valley, as illuminated wisps of cloud dance above snow-clad peaks in the dying light.
Snow Dances Topics
Related searchestangent trigonometry
charlevoix michigan history
ty cobb post professional career
bono social justice