A selection of articles related to snowflake.
Original articles from our library related to the Snowflake. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Snowflake.
- I can't believe I'm now starting on the Second Aett of the Elder Futhark. Time is indeed flying by! Looks like this is a highly auspicious, or at least a very fitting time for me to write this article! While Hagalaz literally means "hail" as in ice...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Projective. Element: Fire. Solid/translucent black to smoky. (Incl. "Navaho/Apache Tears") Objectivity, dis-attachment, grounding. Protection, grounding, divination, peace. Reduces fantasy/escapism. Absorbs and dissolves anger, criticism, fear, etc....
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Snowflake is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Snowflake books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Folding and Cutting a Snowflake
- Folding and Cutting a Snowflake. All Snowflakes might be different but they are all 6 sided. Follow these directions to make a perfect snowflake every time.
- Snowflake - Joseph Wu's Origami Page
- Jan 5, 1997 fect of the snowflake. Origami Sea Life. 6.
- snowflakes - Answers in Genesis
- We'd love to see how you decorate using your snowflakes. Why not send us a Print this snowflake template on your computer using white or colored paper. 2.
- Ornithogalum 'Chesapeake Starlight' and 'Chesapeake Snowflake'
- U.S. National Arboretum Plant Introduction.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Autism's like a snowflake' - doctors study symptoms, possible causes of
- Autism's like a snowflake.” Cailey Aylmer, 4, in her classroom at Bankbridge Development Center.
- PHS volleyball's 2011 season opens on the road vs. Snowflake Lobos
- 30 at Snowflake, the coach has settled on a 10-player squad comprised of veterans and newcomers. In that crew, Stonebrink will be searching for replacements for two of last year's stalwarts — Trinity England and Rachel DiFelice.
- Arizona history: Mormon pioneers in Snowflake
- They selected a new bishop for the town, and a name: Snowflake. Mormons were among the first White settlers in the Arizona Territory.
- Solar Facility Will Be Built Near Snowflake
- The project, Dry Lake II Solar Facility, will be located approximately three miles north of Snowflake, and will include the construction of a facility on 399 acres of property.
- Sweet Tri Triathlon Will Add To The Fun Of Sweet Corn Festival
- By Naomi Hatch– The first triathlon comes to Snowflake/Taylor on Saturday, Sept. 3, in conjunction with the Taylor Sweet Corn Festival. “We realize that there is an incredible population that has an interest in the race,” said organizer Drew Griffin.
Suggested Web Resources
- Make-a-Flake - A snowflake maker by Barkley Interactive
- Browse a gallery of virtual snowflake designs or create a masterpiece of your own.
- Snowflake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Snowflakes are conglomerations of frozen ice crystals which fall through the Earth's atmosphere.
- Snowflake and Snow Crystal Photographs
- Feb 1, 1999 --Guide to Snowflakes Capturing the fleeting beauty of snowflakes . Get great snowflake gifts at Snowflake Books or the Snowflake Store!
- How To Write A Novel Using The Snowflake Method
- How to write a novel: Award winning author Randy Ingermanson teaches his Snowflake Method for designing and writing a novel.
- Paper Snowflakes - Free Instructions
- Below is a diagram of the first five steps to make a paper snowflake.