- Aruba: Snuba Diving a Shipwreck
- Snuba diving is a combination of Scuba and snorkeling. However, instead of breathing though a snorkel tube, you breathe through a scuba regulator that is connected to an air tank on a floating pontoon.
- Fox News Is Most-Watched Cable Network for 5th Week Straight
- Even with its top ratings getter underwater for part of last week, Fox News Channel was the most-watched network on cable. Yes, that's Bill O'Reilly on a snuba expedition in the Turks and Caicos last week.
- For family fun underwater -- 'Snuba'!
- SNUBA is a cross between snorkeling and scuba diving. You can dive to a depth of 20 feet and breathe through a hose connected to your air supply tank that floats on the surface. And because you are not carrying that heavy equipment, or needing in-depth ...
- Snuba diving -- yes, Snuba -- makes for lasting summer memory
- For those of you who don't know, Snuba is a combination of scuba and snorkeling. You don't need to have any prior experience or certification, so anyone can try it. You just have to be 8 or older and have basic swimming skills.
Snuba is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Snuba books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.