So Mote It Be
A selection of articles related to so mote it be.
Original articles from our library related to the So Mote It Be. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on So Mote It Be.
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And it came to pass on the second sabbath after the first, that he went through the corn fields; and his disciples plucked the ears of corn, and did eat, rubbing them in their hands. 6:2 And certain of the Pharisees said unto them, Why do ye...
New Testament >> Luke
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- A Basic Guide to Charm Making
- A charm is a collection of herbs, gemstones and other tiny bits and pieces that are chosen for their specific energies to help with the desired outcome. These are usually combined and sewn into a piece of cloth, or a mojo bag. It is then charged by a spell or...
Spells >> Charms
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Practicing Sex Magick
- "O Lord, intoxicate me with the wine Of Thy Love. Place the chains of Thy slavery on My feet; Make me empty of all but Thy love, And in it destroy me and bring me Back to life. The hunger Thou has awakened culminates In fulfillment." Sufimaster...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
So Mote It Be is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, So Mote It Be books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ten Common Masonic Phrases
- Black-cubing just doesn't sound right, so the term blackballing remains. So Mote It Be.
- table lodge ritual
- we give thanks for the food before us and may our meeting thus begun in order be conducted in peace and closed in harmony. All. So mote it be.
- BASIC FULL MOON RITUAL
- So mote it be. Traces invoking pentagram in the air in each quarter. *South – As you come to us may you bring the warmth of the Sun.
- Masonic Funeral Ritual
- hope for death to be swallowed up in victory. Amen. RESPONSE (by the brethren ): So mote it be.
- Beloved Mighty I-Am Presence, Beloved Archangel Michael
- with the Father – coming from any and all sources, known or unknown, past, present, or future, or from any realm or dimension of space-time-- . So mote it be!
Suggested News Resources
- Zarthas - So Mote It Be
- Oululainen Zarthas kuuluu siihen alati kasvavaan joukkoon, joka julkaisee debyyttinsä hartiapankin voimin.
Suggested Web Resources
- So mote it be - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- "So mote it be" is a ritual phrase used by Freemasons and more recently Neopagans.
- So mote it be - MasonicWorld.com
- SO MOTE IT BE. SHORT TALK BULLETIN - Vol.V June, 1927 No.
- So Mote It Be
- Many people in the Pagan community use the phrase "so mote it be," but what does it really mean?
- Amazon.com: So Mote It Be (Circle of Three #1) (9780064472913
- Circle of Three #1: So Mote It Be and over 950000 other books are available for .
- What does so mote it be mean
- What does so mote it be mean? Improve This is usually said at the closing of a spell, or ritual, and means "so as I will it, so shall it be done.
So Mote It Be Topics
Related searchesred army ranks and titles
alternative fuel non-conventional oil
san fernando valley geography