So Mote It Be
A selection of articles related to so mote it be.
Original articles from our library related to the So Mote It Be. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on So Mote It Be.
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And it came to pass on the second sabbath after the first, that he went through the corn fields; and his disciples plucked the ears of corn, and did eat, rubbing them in their hands. 6:2 And certain of the Pharisees said unto them, Why do ye...
New Testament >> Luke
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
So Mote It Be is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, So Mote It Be books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ten Common Masonic Phrases
- Black-cubing just doesn't sound right, so the term blackballing remains. So Mote It Be.
- table lodge ritual
- we give thanks for the food before us and may our meeting thus begun in order be conducted in peace and closed in harmony. All. So mote it be.
- BASIC FULL MOON RITUAL
- So mote it be. Traces invoking pentagram in the air in each quarter. *South – As you come to us may you bring the warmth of the Sun.
- Masonic Funeral Ritual
- hope for death to be swallowed up in victory. Amen. RESPONSE (by the brethren ): So mote it be.
- Beloved Mighty I-Am Presence, Beloved Archangel Michael
- with the Father – coming from any and all sources, known or unknown, past, present, or future, or from any realm or dimension of space-time-- . So mote it be!
Suggested News Resources
- Zarthas - So Mote It Be
- Oululainen Zarthas kuuluu siihen alati kasvavaan joukkoon, joka julkaisee debyyttinsä hartiapankin voimin.
Suggested Web Resources
- So mote it be - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- "So mote it be" is a ritual phrase used by Freemasons and more recently Neopagans.
- So mote it be - MasonicWorld.com
- SO MOTE IT BE. SHORT TALK BULLETIN - Vol.V June, 1927 No.
- So Mote It Be
- Many people in the Pagan community use the phrase "so mote it be," but what does it really mean?
- Amazon.com: So Mote It Be (Circle of Three #1) (9780064472913
- Circle of Three #1: So Mote It Be and over 950000 other books are available for .
- What does so mote it be mean
- What does so mote it be mean? Improve This is usually said at the closing of a spell, or ritual, and means "so as I will it, so shall it be done.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
So Mote It Be Topics
Related searchesfoie gras
sacred cow etymology cow in sanskrit
floyd rose disadvantages
blue screen of death gallery