- Egypt's second female Pharaoh was Sobeknefru. ..
- Chap#9 ID
- of the Thera eruption. The coregency of Queen Sobeknefru and Pharaoh Amenemhat. IV appears to have indeed been exceedingly short, as in less than a year.
- Ancient Egyptian Kings List
- Queen Sobeknefru (Sobekkara). 1777-1773. 13th Dynasty.
- From Warrior Women to Female Pharaohs: Careers for Women in A...
- Jan 8, 2007 The next woman to rule as king was Sobeknefru. (c.
- The Order of Maat - Khemetic Religion (KMT) and the 98º Nisut (AUS)
- Sobekkara Merytra Sobekneferura Sobeknefru (female). SECOND INTERMEDIATE PERIOD. 66.
- A Short History of Egypt Part II: The Middle Kingdom and the
- Jan 27, 2009 The last ruler of the Twelfth Dynasty was a woman, Sobeknefru, probably the sister of the last and fourth Amenemhat.
- Queen Sobekneferu
- Nomen: Sobeknefru. Burial place: Unknown, maybe Mazghuna? This Queen's name is sometimes written as Nefrusobek.
Sobeknefru is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sobeknefru books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesbagpipes the italian zampogna
sven hassel biography
jack vance lyonesse trilogy
pune current events