A selection of articles related to sobriquets.
Original articles from our library related to the Sobriquets. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sobriquets.
- (light, brightness). Irish. Considered the chief Lord of the Tuatha De Danaan, the Celtic Zeus. His archetype appears to derive from an early solar deity, and he has many epithets and sobriquets, among which: Lamhfhada, Long-arm, refering to his skill with...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Sobriquets is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sobriquets books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Présidentielle au Bénin : La guerre des sobriquets emballe la campagne électorale
- Depuis la période de précampagne électorale, l'on notait déjà le recours aux sobriquets que certains candidats utilisent pour mieux accrocher l'électorat.
- Anger of the dispossessed
- After the outbreak of a popular armed rebellion in Jammu and Kashmir in the late 1980s, north Kashmir's Sopore town earned sobriquets like 'Chota Pakistan' and 'militant hotbed'. Two-and-a-half decades later, south Kashmir's town of Tral is being ...
- Peggy Siegal, Best Hostess in a Supporting Role
- Richard Johnson of the Page Six gossip column often has tarred her with sobriquets like “the pushy publicist” or “perpetually petulant publicist.” “For years, I've been called 'pushy,'” Ms. Siegal said.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescoxs timepiece
county town former county towns
dreams meaning of dream about bread
vtec 3-stage vtec
full-size car list of full-size cars