- Soccsksargen (officially styled as SOCCSKSARGEN) (pronounced [ sokˈsardʒɛn]) is an administrative region of the Philippines, located in central Mindanao.
- Tourist arrivals in Soccsksargen surge to 3.16 million in 2015
- GENERAL SANTOS CITY -- Tourist arrivals in Region 12 or the Soccsksargen Region reached nearly 3.16 million in 2015, the highest for the region in the last four years. Nelly Nita Dillera, Department of Tourism (DOT) Region 12 director, said Friday the ...
- BBM receives warm 'Solid North' welcome in Mindanao
- North Cotabato covers 32 percent of Soccsksargen's (South Cotabato,Cotabato, Sultan Kudarat, Sarangani, General Santos) voting population. In a press briefing, Marcos confirmed that several local officials of Kidapawan City also pledged to support his ...
- Marcos consolidates 'Ilocano vote' in North Cotabato
- In the entire region of Soccsksargen, according to The Standard Poll's February survey, Marcos was only the 4th preferred vice presidential candidate, behind Francis Escudero, LP bet Robredo, and PDP-Laban's Alan Peter Cayetano. North Cotabato covers ...
- Exports down 4% in January – NEDA
- Also, lower revenues for fish products can be partly traced to the lower supply of fish in Region XII (Soccsksargen)," Esguerra noted. Outbound shipments of mineral products fell by 27.8 percent to $145.
- The Soccsksargen region must rise
- Soccsksargen comprises several provinces and cities. They are: South Cotabato, Cotabato, Sultan Kudarat, Saranggani and General Santos City (Gensan). Included are four more cities: Cotabato, Koronadal, Tacurong and Kidapawan.
Soccsksargen is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Soccsksargen books and related discussion.